Land for sale in Akaki Area

800,000 800000 Birr/once
29,600 29600 USD/once
24,960 24960 Euro/once


    Land for sale, Akaki Kality, 215 meter square, Addis Ababa. The land is Leased in 2016 and 10% paid and the remaining 90% payment to be paid in 60 years. The foundation has been completed and will be sold as is. The price is slightly negotiable.
    Furnished: : no
    Size: : 215 m2
    Bed rooms: : 0
    Floor: : 1

    Addis Ababa
    Tel:: +251911619180
    Email:: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

    Property ID:

    You can drag the map to see the places around the Area of the Property
    CLICK HERE to see more similar Properties Land for sale in Akaki,Addis Ababa

    Land for sale, Akaki Kality, 215 meter square, Addis Ababa.

    Ask About the Property Above or Make an offer :

    Located in: Addis Ababa
    Notice: Our company operates exclusively under the name of Mr. Masresha Fisseha and through the RealEthio.com website. We are not responsible for work done through other websites or through other agents.

    Subscribe to our Newsletter

    masrewe will be more than happy to assist you in finding your next home, office or land,we provide free transportation to view properties and only take commission once the deal is done
    CEO Masresha Fisseha

    No items yet!

    Real Ethio Official Agent of Metropolitan Real Estate
    Real Ethio - real estate Addis Ababa Ethiopia
    Address: Bole, Namibia Street, Sheger building, Office 701, Addis Ababa,Addis Ababa,Ethiopia
    E-mail: info@realethio.com
    Phone: +251911619180 Our Location on Map
    Copyright Real Ethio 2013